V. Islamic Finance, Collective investment schemes and fixed income instruments
- Challenges facing Islamic Finance in Arab Capital Markets
- Collective investment schemes: what are the challenges in the Arab markets?
- Fixed income and Islamic Sukuk: Are we on the right track?
- ETFs: impact on liquidity, transparency, and efficiency
- Infrastructure required for asset managers, brokers and investors
- How the new FinTech will help to develop Islamic financial products and CIS in Arab capital markets
Speakers:Moderator: Wolfgang Engel
- General Manager - IIF MEA, Institute of International FinanceMichael Grifferty
- President, Gulf Bonds and Sukuk AssociationAnita Yadav
- Emirates NBD, Head of Fixed Income ResearchDr. Omar Aljazi
- Honorary Fellow, International Islamic Centre for Reconciliation and ArbitrationQutaiba Hawamdeh
- CEO, AB Invest
Seçil Sayın Kutluca - Senior Legal Expert, Capital Markets Board Turkey